CPR, AED, First Aid
Remote Skills Verification Course
This CPR, AED, & First Aid course is offered as part of our American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI) blended learning and remote skills verification program.
This course is perfect for those with busy schedules – families, work, school, volunteering!
If you are looking for the convenience of a virtual class without compromising the same quality of a traditional Show Me CPR course, the remote skills verification course may be a good fit for you.
What does Remote Skills Verification mean?
Remote skills verification is a way for you and your instructor to meet via a virtual video conference to review any questions you have and perform the hands-on skills portion with your very own manikin from the convenience of your home or workplace.
Want to know how it works?
- Once registered, you will have 24/7 access to the online portion of the curriculum to complete at your pace. We will also mail a CPR manikin directly to you!
- Upon completion of the online coursework, we will schedule a date/time for our video conference.
- Once you have completed both the online curriculum and the skills portion, mail the CPR manikin back using the provided prepaid shipping label and you will receive your certification card!
Why do we love this course?
- The course can be accessed 24/7 – around your schedule – from your computer, phone, or tablet
- You can log in and out of the course as many times as you need – at your own pace
- The virtual option allows you to practice on a CPR manikin in the comfort of your own home
- Once you are done with the manikin, send it back in the prepaid shipping label – no extra cost!
- Virtual classes allow us to connect across the country
- The class is affordable, accessible, and convenient
What is included?
- 24/7 access to the class via computer or smart phone
- Certificate of completion and nationally recognized certification card from American Safety and Health Institute, valid for 2 years
- Digital access to the CPR, AED, and First Aid student manual
- A CPR manikin mailed directly to your doorstep to use during the online and video conference skills portion with an instructor
- A prepaid shipping label to mail the manikin back – no extra charge!
- Access to an instructor before, during, and after your course
How much is the course?
- Our introductory course price is only $87!!