CPR, AED, First Aid
Online Course + In Person Hands-On Skills Practical Session
This CPR, AED, & First Aid course is offered as part of our American Heart Association (AHA), American Red Cross (ARC), and American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI) blended learning program.
This course is perfect for those with busy schedules – families, work, school, volunteering!
If you are looking for the convenience of a virtual class without compromising the same quality of a traditional Show Me CPR course, the blended learning class combined with the in-person skills verification option may be a good fit for you.
What is a blended learning class?
Our blended courses are a mixture of an online course and an in-person, hands-on skills practical session with a certified instructor. Want to know how it works?
- Once registered, you will have 24/7 access to the online portion of the curriculum to complete at your pace.
- Upon completion of the online coursework, we will schedule a date/time to meet in-person to review, ask questions, and practice all of the skills on a manikin.
- Once you have completed both the online curriculum and the skills portion, you will receive a certification card, valid for 2 years!
Why do we love this course?
- The course can be accessed 24/7 – around your schedule – from your computer, phone, or tablet
- You can log in and out of the course as many times as you need – at your own pace
- The class is affordable, accessible, and convenient
What is included?
- 24/7 access to the class via computer or smart phone
- Certificate of completion and nationally recognized certification card from American Heart Association (AHA), American Red Cross (ARC), and American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI), valid for 2 years
- Digital access to the CPR, AED, and First Aid student manual
- Access to an instructor before, during, and after your course
Will my employer accept this online certification?
Yes! Your employer will accept this course and certification card just as they would accept any traditional classroom course. While the first half of the class is conducted online, the second half of the class is held in person with a certified instructor. During this time, your instructor will review course material, answer any questions, and guide you through hands-on practice sessions with a manikin. Once you are finished, you will receive the same certification card as you would receive in a traditional classroom course.
There is no distinction between our blended learning course certification card and a traditional classroom setting certification card.
How much is the course?
Our introductory course price ranges from $57 to $87 depending on American Heart Association (AHA), American Red Cross (ARC), and American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI) curriculum used.