A Different Kind of CPR ClassAt Show Me CPR & Personal Safety, we specialize in efficient one-on-one and group training. We strive to provide effective and quality training, customized to meet your needs. We take a different approach in our classes, ensuring that not only are you learning practical skills, but also building confidence in your abilities so you won’t hesitate if those skills are ever needed. Also, we come to you, as long as you are in Missouri or the surrounding states. All of our classes are certified through the American Heart Association, American Safety and Health Institute, American CPR, and the American Red Cross.
In our classes, we focus on the whole picture. CPR and personal safety is about more than a few set activities practiced over and over. It’s also about knowing the range of emotions that will be felt in an emergency, both during and after. It’s also about getting all of your ‘what if’ questions answered. Our classes don’t have a set end-time. We stay until all of your questions are answered. We want you to leave knowing that you are prepared and ready for any situation that may come your way.
As serious as all of that sounds, we like to give you an enjoyable experience. We keep things interesting so you won’t have to fight your eyelids to take it all in.
Programs and Classes
The health classes and programs are aimed at equipping individuals to provide on-the-spot care safely and effectively in a crisis situation. We also offer classes that are a blend of online learning and in-person or remote/video conference skills training. Please click on each class title below to learn more!
- CPR, AED, First Aid – Traditional Classroom Course
- CPR, AED, First Aid – Online Course + In Person Hands-On Skills Practical Session
- CPR, AED, First Aid – At Home CPR Themed Parties
- CPR, AED, First Aid – Online Course + Remote/Video Conference Hands-On Skills Practical Session
- BLS/Healthcare Provider – Traditional Classroom Course
- BLS/Healthcare Provider – Online Course + In Person Hands-On Skills
Community Safety Courses
- Child and Babysitting Safety – Traditional Classroom Course
- Child and Babysitting Safety – Online Course
- 9-1-1 Education, Child Fingerprinting, and Community Presentations
Our personal safety course offers exposure to a variety of personal safety devices, such as stun guns and pepper spray. Many of the safety devices can be purchased through Show Me CPR & Personal Safety.
- Personal Safety and Situational Awareness
- Fire Safety